There are several possible reasons why you cannot log in to the waiver system.
- Ensure that your password is correct. If your initial password is your date of birth, be sure to enter it as MMDDYYYY with no other characters.
- Ensure that your student ID is the full number of characters and numbers provided by your school.
- If you need to reset your password, click the link under ‘Login Assistance’ on the login page and a password reset email will be sent to the email address on file.
- If you see the “Your school has not provided the information that you are currently eligible to waive the student health insurance plan” message on the login screen, contact your school to determine if any error has been made regarding your waiver eligibility.
- If the waiver period has ended, you will no longer be able to log in.