There are several possible reasons why you cannot log in to the waiver system.
For students whose waiver link begins with https://www2.academichealthplans.com/school/, please read the below:
- Ensure that your password is correct. If your initial password is your date of birth, be sure to enter it as MMDDYYYY with no other characters.
- Ensure that your student ID is the full number of characters and numbers provided by your school.
- If you need to reset your password, click the link under ‘Login Assistance’ on the login page and a password reset email will be sent to the email address on file.
- If you see the “Your school has not provided the information that you are currently eligible to waive the student health insurance plan” message on the login screen, contact your school to determine if any error has been made regarding your waiver eligibility.
- If the waiver period has ended, you will no longer be able to log in.
For students whose waiver link begins with https://students.care26.com/login, you will need to enter your school email address and school name. If you have forgotten your password:
- You can click on the Forgot your Password link.
- A password reset email will be sent to you with a link.
- You will click on the link in that email to reset your password to log in.
If you are entering your email address and getting a “The username or password is incorrect.” message, this means you have not yet set up your account. Please:
- Check your school email, including junk/spam folder, for an “Activate Account” email.
- There is a link in that email that you will need to click on to set up your account.
- Once your account is set up, you will be able to submit a waiver – as long as the waiver deadline has not passed.
- If you are unable to locate this email, please go to https://help.ahpcare.com/ and click the “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page to submit a support request to have a new activation email sent to you.