- How to Change Your Address/Email/Phone
- How do I enroll?
- What is the Premium Cost?
- Important Information About Dependent Enrollment
- Am I Eligible for a Qualifying Event?
- Am I eligible to enroll?
- How do I confirm my coverage and coverage dates?
- Is continuation of coverage offered?
- What is considered a Qualifying Event?
- What are Essential Health Benefits?
- What is No Cost Sharing?
- What is the Policy Year?
- What is my waiver status?
- What are the waiver requirements?
- In general, how do I submit a waiver request?
- Why is Global Emergency Service (medical evacuation and repatriation) needed for International students?
- What is Hard Waiver?
- How do I attach electronic copies of my alternate insurance ID cards and/or my policy documents?
- When will I receive my ID card?
- Is my doctor in-network?
- What are the benefits for medical services, prescriptions, etc. that are covered by the plan?
- What is the status of my claim?
- What is an Extension of Benefits?
- What are Network Providers?
Glossary of Common Health Insurance Terms
- AES (Academic Emergency Services)
- Continuation of Coverage
- Continuous Coverage
- Coordination of Benefits
- Copayment (per treatment)